Certified Public Accountant (Japan),
Certified Public Tax Accountant (Japan)
Certified Administrative Procedures Legal Specialist (Japan)
Autidor of Hitotsubashi University.
Graduate of Hitotsubashi University (Top of the Business Dep.),
Majored in Accounting (Managerial Accounting and Cost Accounting),Has 16-year’s experience at Big4 Accounting Firm (i.e., PricewaterhouseCoopers and Ernst & Young) in auditing, tax and various consultation.
Her experience includes as follows;
- Perform financial statements audits for various companies in accordance with Japan GAAP and US GAAP (including Information and Technology area),
- Prepare tax returns (Government Tax Forms and Reports) for around 50 companies and 300 individuals per year,
- Consult on business transactions relating to Japan GAAP, Japanese Commercial Code, Japanese corporate tax, individual tax, consumption tax and gift/inheritance tax etc. and provided advices and solutions,
- Provide the supporting services for defending against the tax audits,
- Provide analytical and planning support in the corporate and individual tax affairs,
- Consult on transfer pricing issues (i.e., provision of tax consultation services relating to the advanced pricing agreement procedure between the competent authorities, transfer pricing tax audit, preparation of a risk assessment report etc.),
- Consult on SOX404 and J-SOX Project for security company, automobile company, software company, precision equipment manufacturer, petroleum company, insurance company etc. (including Information and Technology area).
- Provide internal audit services both for foreign companies and domestic companies (i.e., chemical firm, medical products company, precision equipment manufacturer and trading company etc.).
- Perform royalty audit for precision equipment manufacturer and medical products company in Japan.
- Perform financial statements Audit Projects for.
- Perform customers’assets segregation verification for securities company.
- Prepare 3rd party organization’s service reports for asset management company and investment advisory companies.
- Certified as IFRS Intermediate and Basic Grade in Ernst & Young.
Dr. KOICHI SHIBAYAMA
Certified Public Accountant (Japan), Certified Public Tax Accountant (Japan)
Graduate of Economic Dep. of Tokyo University.
After joining Price Waterhouse (i.e., current PricewaterhouseCoopers) in 1966, he was inaugurated as Senior Partner of PricewaterhouseCoopers.
In July 2007, he has been inaugurated as Adviser of Pricewaterhouse Aoyama Consulting (i.e., current Zeirishi-Hojin PricewaterhouseCoopers) since.
He also has been inaugurated as the Corporate Auditor of Softbank Corp. and other several companies since.